? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Be Positive ...

If anyone talks to me badly I will stay away and try to be calm
If anyone tells me the truth I will accept and do not ever regret
If anyone hurts my heart I will stay calm and pray
If anyone gives me hope I will hold and do not keep it at bay
If anyone looks down on me I will take it easy and strengthen my heart
If anyone loses their temper I will take a deep breath and be quite
And
if anyone needs my help I will lend my hand and do the best I care for everyone's feeling and desire ...

0 comments: